We tried to collect information about some safest method of increasing the sound of the android device. While we said they are safest but still these methods may harm your speaker so try these methods safely in your own risk.
Volume from Engineer Mode1. Go to your phone dialler and type *#*#3646633#*#*
2. Engineer Mode will appear; swipe left to get to Hardware Testing, tap on Audio and then tap on Normal Mode.
3. Audio Mode Setting will appear
4. Select [sph]
5. Change values:
lvl 6 = 155 from 136
lvl 5 = 140 from 124
lvl 4 = 125 from 112
lvl 3 = 110 from 100
lvl 2 = 100 from 88
lvl 1 = 86 from 76
lvl 0 = 75 from 64
6. Put the same Value for [sph2]
7. Go back to Speech Enhancement and Change Common Parameters to Normal Mode
8. Select parameter 7, and set it to 96 (was 64).
9. Select parameter 6, set to 300 (was 400)
It's done Enjoy.
If this method doesn’t work in your mobile you can try android applications for increasing volume in your device.
1. Music Volume EQMusic Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five bands Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects. Improve sound quality on your Android.
Features:- Media volume control, Five band equalizer, Bass boost effect, Virtualizer effect, 9 equalizer presets, Save custom presets, Stereo led VU meter, Home screen widget, Lock media volume.
Download Music Volume EQ
2. Speaker Boost->Open the application setting.
>Select the maximum allowed boost level option.
>By default it is at 40.
>Increase its level by multiple of 10 and testing the loudspeaker each time. If you hear sort of distortion in sound reduce the level a notch.
Download Speaker Boost