Android Smartphone Heating Solution
1. Method Does not required Root
By Disabling Background-
- Go to the settings menu,
- Scroll down and tap to "About phone."
- Scroll down to the bottom and where you will see "Build number
- Tap it 7 times.
- Now under setting Developer option will appear,
- Now tap to Developer options
- Scroll down tap to Background process limit
- Select Background processes limit At most 1 process or At most 2 Processes.
- You can even select No Background process which will turn off all background process but just avoid it. Because some applications may quit unexpectedly doing this process, but In my case everything is ok!!!!
2. Methods required Root Permission
No-frills CPU Control
Proton Voltage Control- Heating Issue in Nexus S or Nexus S 4G
- Fill 20mV voltages on all frequencies which is suggested for this app except for 1.4ghz and 1.3ghz which have been raised slightly.
- init.d script called proton_voltage_control will be created by Save on Boot with your entered values.
- After that Press Menu and Emergency Boot Zip to download a flashable update.zip which will remove 'Save on Boot' files.
P.S.-Read description carefully given in app store before using these apps.